With WELSTech number 500 behind them, Martin and Sallie kick off the summer with a series focused around ministry resources. This week is the popular project management tool Trello. Learn how you can manage church and school projects, as well as a wedding! Maybe even just your family vacation.
What’s Changed – Martin and Sallie discuss of the many ways to tackle Project Management with Trello. The versatile tool can help you organize and move tasks through to completion, and it’s available on both desktop and mobile.
Picks of the week:
- Use Google Forms to Collect Absence Notices
- Church 360° Members
- EdTech book suggestions from WELS Google Groups
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom
- 50 Things to Go Further with Google Classroom – A Student-Centered Approach
- Invent To Learn – Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom
- Launch – Using Design Thinking to Boost Creativity and Bring Out the Maker in Every Student
- The Innovator’s Mindset – Empower Learning, Unleash Talent, and Lead a Culture of Creativity
- Ditch That Textbook – Free Your Teaching and Revolutionize Your Classroom
- iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete
- Microsoft to shut down its Docs.com file-sharing site December 15
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 502 – Learn about Google’s newest edtech initiative, “Be Internet Awesome.” Release date: Wednesday, June 21.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: