On WELSTech this week we explore methods for effective meetings in chapter 4 of With All Your Heart, the WELSTech book on project management. Pastor Rob Guenther, a.k.a. the Faster Pastor, is on hand to explain how to have more productive meetings in less time (and leave time for fellowship afterwards). Plus Martin has another book recommendation for all types of leaders.
Meetings – Martin and Sallie return to this season’s book discussion, chapter 4 of With All Your Heart, the WELSTech DIY book on project management for churches, Christian schools and other faith-based organizations. Listen for ways to engage meeting participants in healthy conflict as well as practical tips and tools for offering encouragement and creating agendas.
- Read Chapter 4
- Resources – Templates and samples of Risk Management, Project Summary and Recruitment documents
- Bookmark WithAllYourHeart.tech
The Faster Pastor – Pastor Rob Guenther from Grace in Kenai, AK talks with Martin and Sallie about his new web site focusing on productivity for pastors, www.thefasterpastor.com. He shares methods he’s used in his congregation to increase efficiency in congregation committee meetings while allowing more time to discuss the things that matter.
News in tech:
- What is 5G?
- Dropbox is shutting down its Mailbox and Carousel apps
- Gmail Ending? Google Starts Migrating Users
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Christmas Concert – Sunday, December 13
- 3 pm – Live Streamed
- 7 pm
- Interactive Faith Bible Study
- Starts Wednesday, January 16 – 6 & 8 pm
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 423 – Martin and Sallie share the last community feedback of 2015! Release date: Wednesday, December 16.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: