Wonderful … Creative … Verbose? This episode of WELSTech features a talent boost that’s sure to entertain while it educates! We’re sharing what we’ve learned about AI during our book discussion with our special guest edtech correspondents. There’s also a special Advent treat, picks to improve your productivity and video production, plus a couple of cool videos explaining multi-grade classrooms.
Ped-AI-gogy – Martin and Sallie, along with our well-spoken education technology correspondents Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt, return to this season’s book discussion of The AI Classroom: The Ultimate Guide to Artificial Intelligence in Education by Daniel Fitzpatrick, Amanda Fox, and Brad Weinstein. Chapters 4 & 5 are centered around pedagogy and make for an interesting, albeit boxy, look at the continuum of adoption of the current disruptive tool, Artificial Intelligence (AI), in education.
- Upcoming Christmas Concerts
- Forward in Christ interactive Advent devotions – Learn more on this Together video update
Picks of the week
- Ditch Summit
- Use Google Bard to summarize a YouTube video
- CapCut – AI video editing
- Thanks, Principal Michael Vlieger from Risen Savior LES in Mankato, MN!
- Sample Risen Savior Connection generated with CapCut
- Microsoft OneNote
Community feedback & events
- Bing Chat rebrands as Copilot
- From the WELSTech Google Group – Tim Vogel is the source of Multi-Grade Classroom videos
WELSTech celebrates Christmas with an interview of Dan Nommensen
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech