Welcome back to WELSTech listeners and to a very special returning co-host, Gail Potratz. Our discussion focus of the day is school technology planning. We have an exciting announcement about (more than one) lectionary in Google Calendar as well as picks to improve your focus and to create tech plans and more, with flair. Plus, Martin is making notes all over the web – even in his digital Bible – and managing them in one place!
Welcome back – After a long hiatus, Gail Potratz shares hosting duties with Martin and Sallie once again. (You’ll have to tune in to WELSTech Episode 443 from May 2016 for Gail’s last appearance.) Gail’s insights related to Educational Technology have only gotten better with time, and today she shares ideas around the importance of creating and updating formal School Technology Plans.
Check out the WELSTech Wiki for sample Tech Plans and templates to create your own. Add yours to the mix!
Google Calendar Lectionary is back and expanded! Subscribe to the calendars for …
Picks of the week
Community news & feedback
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech