682 – Tech-Enhanced Ministry: Project Management
Summer has arrived on WELSTech as we begin a new series titled Tech-Enhanced Ministry. This week we talk all angles of project management including portfolios, cloud tools, and frameworks. Martin has a shortcut pick, and we field questions regarding the new Christian Worship hymnal.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 39:33 — 36.3MB)
Project management – Martin and Sallie kick off the WELSTech summer series Tech-Enhanced Ministry with the why and how of project management in church and school.
- With All Your Heart: Project Management for Churches, Christian Schools and Faith-based Organizations
- Sample Trello board
Picks of the week
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland and JJ Sutherland
- 48 Handy Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts to Supercharge Your Productivity
Community news & feedback
- Christian Worship: Service Builder
- Hymnary.org has CW93 and CW21, and you can do text comparisons on public domain hymns
Coming up next on WELSTech
The Tech-Enhanced Ministry series continues with a discussion of data management
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!