Oct 6 2015
WELSTech welcomes a special visitor from Mexico, Missionary Mike Hartman, who shares an update on the ways technology is serving the work of spreading of the gospel. Martin and Sallie discuss ways to gather feedback on the work of the church and school, tour the updated iOS Podcasts app and share an overview of the new early childhood devotions.
Latin America Update – Missionary Mike Hartman from Mexico dropped by the WELSTech Studio West to share news of the tech-enhanced outreach efforts currently underway in Latin America.
The survey says – Martin and Sallie discuss the art of gathering feedback in the church and school setting.
- Survey Tools
- How to Write Good Survey Questions from Grammar Girl
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
Share these Latin American Missions sites with your Spanish speaking friends:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 414 – The season’s book discussion continues as Martin and Sallie share chapter 2 of With All Your Heart: Project Management for Churches, Christian Schools and Other Faith-Based Organizations. Tune in to learn about steps for starting a project. Join us Tuesday, October 13 at 4 pm Central. welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: