Webinars may be just the platform your ministry needs to spread a message or host an event. On this episode of WELSTech, we dig into webinar’s purpose and logistics. And we welcome Women’s Ministry to the conversation as executive committee member Rachel Halldorson takes us on a “backstage” tour of their recent webinars. Martin has a pick that will really stick with you, and there’s lots to discuss in WELS Intersections.
The discussion & interview
Webinars 101 – Martin and Sallie are joined by Rachel Halldorson from WELS Women’s Ministry Executive Committee as we discuss what it takes to host ministry-related webinars. The to-to list includes panelist, equipment, promotion, extra hands for moderation and crowd control, and more.
- Zoom – Getting started with Zoom webinars
- Microsoft Teams – Get Started with Microsoft Teams webinar
- Attend this summer’s WELS Women’s Ministry Conference – July 28-30, 2024 in Pewaukee, WI
Picks of the week
- The 2-Hour Cocktail Party: How to Build Big Relationships with Small Gatherings by Nick Gray – a great format for friendship evangelism
- Smartish Cable Wrangler
Community feedback & events
Celebrate Leap Day, WELSTech-style with Martin & Sallie, as we leap back in time in 4-year increments.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech