Winter arrives this week, but on WELSTech we are dreaming of summer because that’s when WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit is happening. This week we talk with presenter Perry Lund about his topic – tools for organization, collaboration, and communication in school and church. And Christmas videos abound as the date draws near!
The discussion and interview:
Microsoft OneNote and Teams – Teacher Perry Lund from Evergreen Lutheran High School shares details about his #EdTechLead19 presentation on Microsoft OneNote and Teams which will focus on how they can be used in school and church settings.
- WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit registration is live!
- Don’t forget to reserve your room at the Kalahari Resort
- Digital Bullet Journaling (with OneNote) [Video]
News in tech:
Watch the C18 social media video
Picks of the week:
Following up on our discussion last week, the 7th and 8th grade students at St. Paul’s Lutheran School in Norfolk, NE created this fun lipdub video of O, Come All Ye Faithful. Share the Christmas joy!
- Canva is FREE for non-profits
- Learn more about the Costa Maya Ministries Administrative Manager position
Share more Christmas joy including the Forté Handbell Quartet playing Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus
and the MLC College Choir singing Brightest and Best.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 581 – Our Christmas Day episode includes a very special interview with Pastor Eric Roecker, Administrator for WELS Evangelism. Release date: Tuesday, December 25.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: