WELSTech is back and loaded with Christmas joy for sharing with the world. Tune in for ideas and content to post on your website and via social media. Details on texting the good news are the focus of this week’s interview. Plus, the video of the week has a story of tech-in-ministry opening amazing doors around the world.
‘Tis the season to share the good news – Martin and Sallie discuss ways to let your online light shine during the Christmas season.
- Bethlehemian Rhapsody
- O Jesus Christ, Thy Manger Is
- Martin Luther College devotion booklet – The Names of Jesus
- The Skit Guys
- WELSTech Challenge Album Advent and Christmas images
News in tech:
Communicate via text – Randy Brice, a member of Immanuel in Manitowoc, WI and owner of All Access Ads, talks with Martin and Sallie about how his congregation is using affordable, secure text messaging (priced at 2 cents per text) to share their message. Visit the All Access Ads web site for additional details and to reach Randy.
C18 Resources from Congregational Services
- Worship Guest Follow-up: A Vital Part of Outreach
- Christmas invitation video & instructions for Facebook post and advertising – Select the Download tab
Picks of the week:
- Weekday chapel service live streams
- Puffin Web Browser
- God’s Word for Today Facebook group by Cindy Krueger
- Productivity Guild
- 5 Reasons Live Sound Issues are not Your Sound Person’s Fault
Sparked by “community feedback” from Pastor Rob Guenther, watch the St. John, New Ulm, MN sermon from December 2 where WELS Director of Ministerial Education Pastor Paul Prange shared a mission story with a tech twist during his sermon. The sermon starts at about 23 minutes and the tech part starts at about 30 minutes.
Learn more about this amazing opportunity God has provided to build a training center in Vietnam
- December 4 article in Together
- Downloadable resources
- Missions information
- December WELS Connection
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 580 – We talk with Teacher Perry Lund about his Microsoft OneNote/Teams presentation at next summer’s WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit. Release date: Wednesday, December 19.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: