Recorded in front of a live audience at WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit, WELSTech hosts Martin and Sallie talk with four of the attendees about their conference experience.
Reaching the Summit – Attendees, presenters, vendors, and planning committee members who were a part of #EdTechLead19 each walk away with unique experiences. Hear from four people who played a variety of roles at the conference.
- Laura Puphal from Trinity Lutheran School in Waukesha, WI
- Joshua Schoeneck from Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School in Jackson, WI
- Peter Frank from Concordia Technology Solutions in St. Lousis, MO
- Suzie Steinmetz from St. Martin’s Lutheran School in Watertown, SD
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: