This week on WELSTech the discussion and how-to resources focus on building a church Intranet or private web site using G Suite. Along with news and picks of the week, the WELSTech mailbag is overflowing with great community discussion on ministry podcasts, transcribing and captioning video, education hardware for early elementary, a tropical job opportunity.
Build a Church Intranet with Google – Martin and Sallie continue the Let’s Build an Intranet series with a discussion of the Google tools to do the job.
- Sample Google Site
- Sample Google Drive folder structure
- Overview video – Build a Church Intranet with Google Sites or Drive
News in tech:
Consider presenting at WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit IGNITE event
Picks of the week:
- Non-worship podcast on the WELSTech Wiki
- Costa Maya Ministries is looking for an Administrative Manager
More Google tutorials for learning the basics needed to set up and maintain your church intranet – Google Drive Tutorial 2018
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 589 – Rachel Pierson shares details about her “Google Level 1 Certification Bootcamp happening during pre-conference at #EdTechLead19. Release date: Wednesday, February 20.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: