Happy 13th anniversary to WELSTech! Today’s show includes a new book discussion, changes to Facebook, Edge browser features which may convert you, online collaboration resources for teachers and more. Join the celebration/conversation!
To kick off the new year of podcasting, Martin and Sallie start a new book discussion of The Post-Quarantine Church by Thom Rainer. Today’s show covers the introduction and chapters 1 & 2. We know the pandemic will end at some point and we want the church to be ready to operate in the new normal which emerges. Read along and perhaps share and discuss in your congregations.
Picks of the week
- Facebook redesigns Pages with a more simplified layout and no ‘Like’ button
- Microsoft Edge browser
Ministry resource + WELS now
From the Lutheran Schools Office
- WELS Intersections on Facebook
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Foxit Reader
Edtech is center stage as we welcome back Prof. Rachel Feld & Jason Schmidt to the guest host chairs.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: