This week’s WELSTech includes a look at the offerings of Great City Network and the wrap up of The Post-Quarantine Church book discussion. There’s also chat about a Lenten podcast, texting in church, online giving, and capturing parent’s attention as they search online for school options.
Outside-the-box urban ministry – Pastor Kent Reeder from Illume Church, Seattle, WA and Dan Jaspersen, curator, join us to discuss the formation and three-fold vision of Great City Network – collaborating, training, and skill sharing.
The book discussion
From challenges to opportunities – Martin and Sallie finish their discussion of The Post-Quarantine Church by Thom Rainer.
Picks of the week
- Online giving podcast and resource page
- WELS Intersections discussion of texting for church
- “What will parents find when they search for your school online?” blog series by Dana Kirchoff
WELS has a new Contact Us form and perhaps your church or school needs something similar.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: