647 – Rachel and Jason EdTech Favorites
WELSTech welcomes guest hosts Rachel and Jason for a discussion of our favorite edtech resources. Plus we share picks, events, discussions, and reports to supplement your tech-in-ministry efforts!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 50:39 — 46.4MB)
The best in edtech – Our WELSTech edtech gurus extraordinaire – Prof. Rachel Feld from Martin Luther College and Jason Schmidt from the Oconto Falls School District – are back, and the discussion centers on our favorite edtech content.
- John Spencer
- Matt Miller
- Kasey Bell
- Eric Curts
- Alice Keeler
- Caitlin Tucker
- Joe Sanfelippo
- Patrick Lencioni
- Smart Brief on EdTech
Picks of the week
- Caséta Smart Switches
- Free Edpuzzle Pro School license for Google Edu users through July 2021
- Google buys Neverware to turn old PCs into Chromebooks
- Peloton Digital App
Sign up for the Learning with Google event – February 17 from 2 to 3:30 pm Central
- Facebook WELS Intersections discussion of Bible video for Lent
- WELSTech Google Group discussion of WiFi at Great Plains Lutheran Hight School
Coming up in two weeks, teacher Justin Liepert is in the interview chair and Martin and Sallie talk about the post-quarantine church.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!