This week on WELSTech we welcome Rachel Pierson to the conversation. She shares details on her Google Level 1 Certification Bootcamp, happening during pre-conference at WELS EdTechLead this summer. Sallie’s taking notes while Martin is listening to WELSTech in a brand-new location. Plus, we strategize about church online communication.
Flex your Google muscles – Rachel Pierson, Personalized Learning Coach at Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton Public Schools discusses her Google Level 1 Certification Bootcamp, happening on June 24 as part of the pre-conference event at WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit.
News in tech:
Register for the #EdTechLead19 giveaway, and you could win a free night at the Kalahari (restrictions & black-out dates apply) or a $25 Amazon gift card! Share with friends for extra entries in the drawing!!
Picks of the week:
- Apple removes Christian ministry app following complaint by LGBT activist
- VOTL.life – Add to Home Screen instructions
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 590 – Professor Rachel Feld joins our edtech discussion of Faithfully Connected, chapter 5 – Digital Etiquette. Release date: Wednesday, February 27.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: