587 – Streaming
It’s WELSTech time, so get ready for your weekly dose of tech-in-ministry goodness. This week we share tips for setting up live streaming, and we celebrate the Chinese New Year with prayer. We also visit the Free Bible Images web site and share community feedback related to optimizing Facebook posts. Wait no longer for WELSTech!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:03:55 — 59.7MB)
The interview and discussion:
Get started streaming – Philip Wels, lay member of Peace in North Mankato, MN joins Martin and Sallie to share his expertise in live streaming worship.
- PTZ Optics
- OBS Studio
- YouTube Live Streaming Guide
- WELS Congregations Live Streaming
News in tech:
Plans to integrate Facebook Messenger, What’s App and Instagram messages
- 15 Days of Prayer from 316Now
- Movie review: “Paul, Apostle of Christ” from Christ in Media Institute
Picks of the week:
- Pilot Frixon Pens – Color Sticks | Highlighters | Markers | Clicker
- Information Security Paper by Peter Sahlstrom
- WELS Intersections on Facebook
- Optimal Facebook Posting Practices
- Non-Worship Podcasts commercials on the WELSTech Wiki
- Free sound library from Yellowstone National Park
Check out the live streaming and sermon video archive from Peace Lutheran Church (ELS) in North Mankato, MN, mentioned during the interview today as a congregation using Philip’s recommended setup. Watch the sermon video from Sunday, February 3, 2019.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 588 – Our “Let’s Build an Intranet” series continues with a practical look at how to build a church intranet using Google Sites. Release date: Wednesday, February 13.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!