WELSTech’s “back to the basics” March focus continues with a look at two favorite tools – calendars and task managers. Perhaps tips shared for each will unlock listener’s super powers! And you won’t want to miss the lively discussion of technology in worship based on a recent article by Pastor Caleb Bassett.
Trusted systems – At the center of personal and professional productivity are two basic tools – calendars and task managers. Martin and Sallie share their recommendations for each as well as ideas for churches and schools to capitalize on the power of these basic tools.
- Google Calendar
- Sample Google Calendar for Volunteers at Peace Lutheran Church, Hartford, WI
- With All Your Heart: Project Management for Churches, Christian Schools, and Other Faith-Based Organizations
- WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit Call for Presenters is open until May 31, 2018
- View and download the Martin Luther College Holy Week Devotion booklet
Picks of the week:
- 29 Extensions and Tools to Supercharge Your Google Calendar
- Good Digital Calendar Stewardship
- The Hidden Value of Electronic Culture by Shane Hipps
Watch Pastor Caleb Bassett’s Worship Conference presentation, Screens in Worship: Dos and don’ts – but mostly don’ts
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 542 – Jason Schmidt helps Martin and Sallie close out “Back to the Basics” month with a discussion of Presentations. Release date: Wednesday, March 28.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: