674 – Let’s Get Together
This week on WELSTech we discuss techniques and tools to manage scheduling calendar events with ease. In addition, we tour WELS Online Yearbook, play some Wordle, expand some text and unpack the community feedback mailbag. And it’s Thursday!?!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 48:33 — 23.2MB)
Calendar management – Martin and Sallie discuss frustrations and best practices for calendar and meeting management as well as tools to assist with coordinating schedules.
- Meal Train
- Volunteer Sign Up
- Google Workspace calendar time slots
- With All Your Heart: Project Management for Faith-Based Organizations
WELS Online Yearbook – yearbook.wels.net
Picks of the week
- Make your own at myWordle.me
- Wordle archives
Community news & feedback
- Every day with Galatians from Forward in Christ magazine
- Iorad online tutorial creator – Overview video
- Comparing GoodNotes to Noteability
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Photo by Brett Jordan from Pexels
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!