198 – WELS Hacker: Pogo Cal
This week on the WELSTech Podcast the summer WELS Hacker series continues with a discussion of PogoPlug and Print My Cal.
Podcast: Download (20.2MB)
End of summer – The WELS Hacker series is winding down, but the Martin and Sallie haven’t exhausted all of their tips and tricks arsenal yet. This week they talk about PogoPlug file sharing tips and a Google Calendar print utility.
- (13:18) WELSTech turns 200 – On September 7th WELSTech will broadcast our 200th weekly episode, and we need your help to celebrate! Lend your voice to the podcast by recording a voice mail about … your own tech in ministry experience, your favorite podcast episode or just general well-wishes for our 200th anniversary celebration … and you could win a custom WELSTech 4 GB Flip Mino HD video camera – approximate value $100! Be sure to include your name and location in your recording so we can contact you if you are the winner. Deadline for entry is Labor Day, September 5, 2011. Call and leave a message today to enter at 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357).
- Job Opening – There is an opening in the WELS Technology Office for a Technical Support Specialist. Contact WELSTech for more details.
- (16:20) Links shared in the WELSTech Diigo group:
- YouVersion Users Bookmark More Than 20 Million Passages (Infographic) – Did your favorite passage make the Top 10 most bookmarked list?
- 100+ Google Tricks for Teachers
- “Interesting Ways” collaborative ed-tech presentations from Tom Barrett
- Art Wallpapers
The featured artist:
(24:11) We close the podcast with the music of Michael Schroeder (www.michaelschroeder.com and on Facebook) – Fall from his CD titled “The Way”
- Add a comment below
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Leave us a voice mail 405-FOR-WELS (405-367-9357)
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – mspriggs and welstechtrainer
- Share with the diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!