It’s always a happy day when Martin and Sallie are in the same location for a WELSTech recording, and that’s the case on this episode! Join us in Sallie’s living room for a discussion of to do list, upcoming big events, chair cushions, and a bit of AI in education. You won’t want to miss this dose of WELSTech goodness!
To Do lists – Perhaps the first component of any productivity effort is the “simple” to do list. Martin and Sallie discuss their expectations of the perfect to do list tool, including the ability to set reminders, manage recurring tasks, and integrate with email and calendars, as well as a full host of potential tools from paper to digital and across all platforms.
- Microsoft ToDo
- OneNote and Evernote
- Remember the Milk
- Bullet Journal
- Day Timer
Mark your calendar for these events happening in the summer of 2024:
- WELS International Youth Rally– June 25-28 – Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS) 61st Annual Convention – June 27-30 – Sioux Falls, SD
- WELS Women’s Ministry Conference – July 28-30 – The Ingleside Hotel, Pewaukee, WI
- National Conference on Worship, Music, and the Arts –July 30-August 2 – Carthage College, Kenosha, WI
Picks of the week
Community feedback & events
- Matt Miller from Ditch That Textbook recently spoke on a Swivl webinar titled The Future of Classwork with AI and a free replay is available, as well as Matt’s slidedeck.
One thing leads to another in church and school management. Martin and Sallie discuss automating tasks using a variety of utilities.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech