Welcome to summer on WELSTech! Martin and Sallie share an abbreviated show centered on chapters 1 & 2 of the summer reading selection, Tech Like a PIRATE. Picks include puzzles with a tech twist to entertain and passkeys with a storage solution to keep you safe. Plus, the Taste of Missions event is coming up quickly. Enjoy the show!
Aaarrrggg – Martin and Sallie kick off a summer book discussion of Matt Miller’s Tech Like a PIRATE: Using Classroom Technology to Create an Experience and Make Learning Memorable.
“Don’t just teach a lesson. Create an experience!”
-Dave Burgess, Teach Like a PIRATE
Picks of the week
Community feedback & events
- Happening June 10 at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary & via Live Stream
Tech Like a Pirate – Chapters 3 & 4
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech