652 – A Is For Amazing
This week’s WELSTech focus is missions as Marissa Krogmann from WELS Missions Promotion office shares details about an upcoming virtual event and more. Martin’s got just the ticket to take your OneNote use to the next level, and we’ll talk through 7 pages which should be on your church website. Ready, set, play!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 42:26 — 39.9MB)
Amazing Missions – Marissa Krogmann, Missions Promotions Manager for WELS, shares her excitement about the work of WELS Home and World Missions with Martin and Sallie. In particular, learn about the upcoming Taste of Missions virtual event, happening July 11-17, 2021.
- Taste of Missions School Challenge – Deadline is April 23
- Request a missions speaker
- Mission Journeys
- Subscribe to Mission Blogs and Mission Update Newsletter
- Follow WELS Mission on Facebook
Picks of the week
7 Best Pages to Include on Your Church Website
- WELS Missions Photos
- Share some kudos for your favorite grads to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther College as part of May 5th’s MLC Day celebration
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!