WELSTech is back with a timely discussion topic of social media for churches as you head into the busy holiday season. Martin shares what interests him from the recent Amazon event, and Sallie has lots of options for listening to the Bible. Christian apologetics is in the limelight (and the video archives) following the recent Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Symposium on the topic. And the WELSTech community feedback is great, as usual!
The discussion & interview:
Get Social – Martin and Sallie share tips for enhancing your church or school’s social media presence. Also Trish Nitschke, Social Media Manager for Time of Grace, joins the conversation to share her social media expertise.
- 8 social media tips to boost your holiday attendance
- Tips for making the most of your church social media pages
- Sprout Social
- Trish will be leading two breakout sessions covering an introduction to and reaching more people with social media at WELS National Conference on Lutheran Leadership. Early bird pricing ends October 31.
News in tech:
- Seminary’s annual symposium features apologetics
- Pastor Berg will be speaking on Christian Apologetics in Lutheran Ministry at WELS National Conference on Lutheran Leadership. Early bird pricing ends October 31.
Picks of the week:
- Advice from Experienced Learning Professionals for Anyone Creating Training – a free course from Tech Smith Academy
- Siri Shortcuts for WELS Daily Devotion and Through My Bible
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month training resources from KnowBe4
- Pastor Appreciation Month ideas from Pinterest
- Corissa Nelson Worship Art
- 8 Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile Friendly
Learn more about the Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Symposium on Apologetics from this Together Video update.
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: