585 – So You Feel Like Google Can Do More For You?
This week on WELSTech we’re talking Google in so many ways! Professor James Carlovsky joins Martin and Sallie to preview his Google-centric presentation at the upcoming #EdTechLead19 Summit. Plus, there’s Google news and a Google ministry resource that every church and school should make use of.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:24 — 43.8MB)
Do more with Google – Professor James Carlovsky from Martin Luther College shares details about his upcoming presentation at WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit. Tune in to hear why James thinks the Google platform is a good fit for churches and schools.
News in tech:
Google Hangouts retirement timeline
Picks of the week:
- Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Jetpack – $65 per month for 4G LTE
- What new LifeWay Research survey says about why young adults are dropping out of church
- WELS Intersections on Facebook
- Raised with Jesus podcast from Pastor Peter Hagen at Resurrection in Maumee, OH
Learn How To Setup Google My Business For Maximum Results.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 586 – Jason Schmidt joins our edtech discussion of Faithfully Connected, chapter 4 – Digital Literacy. Release date: Wednesday, January 30.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!