566 – Digital Bullet Journal
The WELSTech conversation returns to bullet journaling with a discussion of digital methods. There’s lots of news in technology to digest plus some exceptional Microsoft templates for teachers.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:43 — 50.6MB)
Non-bullet bullet journal – Last week Sallie kicked off our “show and tell” on bullet journals with a look inside her paper journal. This week Martin shares his experience with digital bullet journaling on his iPad using OneNote.
News in tech:
- Animoto Hack Exposes Personal Information and Geolocation Data
- Lyft Electric Scooter Rollout
- Chrome Update: 8 Things to Try
- Bible Lens for Android
WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit 2019
- June 25-27, 2019
- Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI
Picks of the week:
- How to Add Captions or Subtitles to a Video
- Touchpad Tip
- Mac – Three Finger Tap and Drag
- PC – Double Tap and Drag
Martin walks you through his techniques for Bullet Journaling with OneNote
The Best Microsoft Templates for Teachers
Featured videos and more:
Learn more about what OneNote can do for you in 2018’s full review of OneNote from the Paperless Student
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 567 – Worship media is the topic of the day and members of Koine will join the conversation to discuss their new worship media resources. Release date: Wednesday, September 19.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!