This week on WELSTech we talk about personal task management systems (#bujo), upcoming conferences, campus ministry, and DONUTS!!
Getting creative with Bullet Journaling – Sallie kicks off a two-week discussion of bullet journaling with a focus on paper journals and the many creative flavors users have adopted.
- WELSTech 491 – Bullet Journals with Pastor Steve Daley
- Pastor Daley’s Bullet Journal routine
- Sallie’s Bullet Journaling tools
- Besides Bullet Journals, WELSTech-ers use a wide variety of tools for task management
News in tech:
WELS National Multi-Site Conference – Registration Deadline is October 10
Picks of the week:
- New Features in Google Classroom
- WELSTech Google Group discussion of Office365 setup and accreditation questions
- Microsoft Teams Getting Started Guide for Educators
Featured videos and more:
Get a feel for creative bullet journaling by searching #bujo on Instagram or watching videos by AmandaRachLee, one of many popular YouTubers covering the topic. PLAN WITH ME | September 2018 Bullet Journal Setup
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 566 – Martin’s digital bullet journal is in the spotlight as the #bujo discussion continues. Release date: Wednesday, September 12.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: