You won’t want to miss this week’s WELTech discussion of an analog system (a.k.a., Martin’s favorite medium – paper!) for managing tasks and lots more. We turn back time to look at the first year of WELSTech podcasting, and we feature news from LastPass, Holy Week devotions from MLC, great content on WhatAboutJesus.com and a special Easter video featuring the art of Jason Jaspersen.
The interview and discussion:
BuJo for the analog win – Pastor Stephen Daley from St. Paul in South Haven, MI shares his bullet journaling experience with Martin and Sallie. Billed as the analog system for the digital age, Pastor Daley encourages those interested to try it for a month, and he says the key to success is regular review.
- Reference Guide
- Details on Pastor Daley’s system
- Sallie’s supplies
Countdown to episode 500:
On June 6, 2017, we plan to broadcast our 500th WELSTech episode. Look back at year 1, 2008, and episodes 1 to 52.
News in tech:
- National Conference on Worship, Music, and the Arts – June 13-16 Kenosha, WI and June 27-30 Irvine, CA
- LWMS Convention – June 22-25 Orlando, FL
- Lenten Truths: Holy Week Devotions from Martin Luther College
Picks of the week:
- Frame Rate: A Beginners Guide – Compare frames per second
- Get help for your smartphone – iPhone Manual | Android Help
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 492 – The Social Media in Ministry series continues with tips on engaging online ambassadors. Release date: Wednesday, April 12.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: