Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary senior Bill Schubert joins the WELSTech conversation to share his thesis on reaching those who make up “iGen” or Generation Z. Sallie shares a cool Facebook framing tool, while Martin provides information about how a recent European Union regulation might affect your church or school.
The interview & discussion:
The newest generation – Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary senior Bill Schubert shares insights from his senior thesis, The Importance of Impacting iGen: Ministering to Generation Z through Websites and Social Media.
- WELS Education, Technology & Leadership Summit call for presenters closes May 31
- Mark your calendars for upcoming graduation events
Picks of the week:
- New normal: Today’s best practices for passwords
- Join the WELSTech group discussion on camera selection for live streaming worship
- Relay from Republic Wireless
Following up on last week’s MLC Day, watch Thankathon Thank Yous.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 549 – Continuing the Seminary Senior series, Martin and Sallie talk with Jason Zuehlke about his research on outreach to millennials. Release date: Wednesday, May 16.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: