Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary senior Julius Buelow joins this episode of WELSTech to talk about his thesis on the benefits or distractions that technology brings to the table for a seminarian. Martin announces the launch of the new WELS App, and Sallie bids farewell to WELSTech Studio West.
The interview & discussion:
Deep thinking – As we prepare to celebrate Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary graduation later this week, Martin and Sallie conclude the senior seminarian interview series by talking with Julius Buelow about his thesis, Biblical Text Messages: The Effect of Bible Software on Seminary Students.
- WELS Education, Technology & Leadership Summit call for presenters closes May 31
- Tune in for graduation events at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary
- May 24 – Call Service at 10 am & Commencement Concert at 7 pm
- May 25 – Graduation at 10 am
- List your skills and find skilled workers on the WELSTech Skills site
Picks of the week:
- A FAST way to help guests feel welcome [Infographic]
- Register now for EDT8011 Dynamic Classroom Presentations and other summer offerings from Martin Luther College Continuing Education
Enjoy the MCL Graduation recap video, He Called Some to Be.
Celebrate our Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary with this beautiful flyover footage.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 551 – Jason Schmidt wraps up our edtech school year of shows with a look at creative end-of-year activities. Release date: Wednesday, May 30.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: