WELSTech’s 2016-17 season is underway this week as Martin and Sallie chat with photographer Naomi Green and share the latest news in tech, an upcoming streaming Bible study event from WELS, a Pinterest ministry resources (perhaps the best kind of ministry resource), picks of the week and a featured video to start the new school year. Join the conversation!
The interview and discussion:
Creative imagery – Photographer Naomi Green, a member of St. Peter’s in Monticello, MN and a volunteer at West Lutheran High School, joins Martin and Sallie to share her experience, tips, equipment and software choices for taking great church and school photography.
- 37 Visual Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2016
- 4 Options to Help Non-Designers Create Church Graphics
- WELSTech Challenge Album
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Elements
News in tech:
“What does this mean? The continuing importance of Luther’s Small Catechism” is the title of the upcoming Interactive Faith series led by Rev. John Braun. Tune in on Wednesdays at 6 or 8 pm Central beginning September 21.
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 462 – Continuing with the photography theme, Martin and Sallie kick off a season-long “Social Media for Ministry” focus with a deep dive into Instagram. Release date: Wednesday, September 14
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: