WELSTech’s summer series, featuring Ministry Resources, continues this week. Apple makes an interesting move which causes us to take another look at the QR Codes for church and school communication. We also bring you good news regarding sharing Google Photo libraries as well as repurposing sermon content in creative ways.
Point and shoot – The release of the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS 11, includes a camera update to recognize QR (Quick Response) Codes natively. Perhaps it’s time to take a second look at Communicating with QR Codes.
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 505 – Tune in for the latest installment of our summer ministry resources series. Release date: Wednesday, July 12.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: