353 – Baseball, Spam and Tech
WELSTech is back to “normal” this week with Martin and Sallie in their normal locations after many vacation and training travels. And the WELSTech Wiki migration continues, this week with a look at streaming and podcasting resources. Find out why Sallie is grinning big monkey grins AND pinning away!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 32:08 — 14.7MB)
Broadcasting 101 – Martin and Sallie complete work on the infrastructure category on the WELSTech Wiki with a discussion of the nuts and bolts of podcasting and live streaming. Learn more and share your experience with these important communication channels.
- SSD vs. SD
- Control + Enter URL shortcut
Picks of the week:
Did you know … Presenters at WELSTech Conference 2015 (wels.net/welstechconf), July 9-11, 2015 at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Pewaukee, WI attend for FREE?!! We’re currently looking for presenters and tech topics of interest for our breakout sessions. Give it some thought and submit your ideas!
- 8 Printable Classroom Posters For Device Best Practices
- Phone/Internet Phone (VOIP) is the topic of the week it seems – Listserve conversation
- Has Google Put a Warning on Your Site and You Don’t Know It?
- Drawn By Faith
- WELSTech earned a Super Talk Show badge! Thanks Noah!!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 354 – Our focus shifts to the church and school office next week as we migrate the WELSTech Wiki content on the topics of childcare management and church management software. (Broadcast date – 08/12/14)
This week we’ve added to the WELSTech Instructional YouTube playlist with one episode of the Broadcast Now video podcast, Communicating While Broadcasting. The podcast was recommended by listener Jason Winget, and you can check out the Broadcast Now playlist to access past episodes.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!