357 – Put A Bow On It
The WELSTech Wiki Migration is all wrapped up with a bow on top this week as we conclude our summer series with a look at the “School” section of the wiki. This show also includes lots of tips, picks and community feedback plus some bonus WELSTech goodness you’ll want to hang on for till the very end!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:36 — 21.3MB)
Finish Line – The summer WELSTEch Wiki Migration efforts draw to a close today as Martin and Sallie review the School section of the WELSTech Wiki, focusing on education apps and learning management systems. Request an account and add your favorite edtech resources.
Picks of the week:
- Remind – Bulk text messaging for educators (and others)
- Twitter allows SMS subscription
- Chrome 64 Bit for Mac (beta) and Windows
Did you know … Presenters at WELSTech Conference 2015 (wels.net/welstechconf), July 9-11, 2015 at Country Springs Hotel and Conference Center in Pewaukee, WI attend for FREE?!! We’re currently looking for presenters and tech topics of interest for our breakout sessions. Give it some thought and submit your ideas!
- Shutterfly Classroom Share Sites
- Church Broadcasting on a Budget (PDF)
- Google Apps Reseller & Google Sites Help
- The 31 Educational Web Tools Every Teacher Should Know About
- Booktrack Classroom
- Under the Sun by Landon Brands
- Pushbullet Now Lets You Anser Text Messages on Your Computer
- One Down, Who Cares How Many To Go!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 358 – WELSTech gets back to normal as we kick off our newest season and introduce a new book selection, What’s Best Next? by Matt Perman. (Broadcast date – 09/09/14)
Bonus WELSTech Goodness:
- Pastors are invited to complete our Pastor’s Tech survey and be entered to win a copy of HymnSoft 3.0 Player courtesy of Northwestern Publishing House
- Join the latest installment of Interactive Faith Bible Study starting September 3 at 6:00 and 8:00 pm Central
The WELS Artist YouTube playlist has a new entry, Jason Jaspersen’s sand art drawing of Jonah –
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!