Lots of listener feedback and some sweet infographics headline WELSTech this week! We even talk about a cool tool to create your own infographics, the rumored Microsoft “Cloudbook,” countless ways to grow in grace, a bit of Office magic, and some Ministry Resource goodness by way of Google Slides.
- Rocketbook Wave Notebook
- Copyright resources
- Copyright Infographic
- 7 Different Types of Infographics and when to use them
- Church Sound and EQ
- How to Improve Your Church Announcements
- How to Bullet Journal Infographic
- Google Chromebit and Digital Signage
- Chrome Sign Builder
- How to set up Gmail for my domain
- MAP recommended practice from Khan Academy
- Open Source textbooks
- Office Lens + OneNote = Productivity Success!!
- 10 Ugly Numbers Describing Pornography Use in 2017
- Conquerors Through Christ
News in tech:
Countdown to episode 500:
Revisit year 3 (2010) of WELSTech (episodes 113 to 164), the year of the church Facebook page!
Opportunities for Summer study
- Martin Luther College Continuing Education including online, on campus and at remote locations
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Summer Quarter – Online | On Campus | Logos Discount
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 494 – Teacher Rachel Feld chimes in on the topic of the changing role of teachers. Release date: Wednesday, April 26.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: