690 – The Incredible PICRAT
It’s a happy day on WELSTech when we welcome back Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt for a new school year season of edtech-focused discussion! We have an incredible theme for the year, and we kick it off with a discussion of instructional design frameworks. Rachel has a site which makes instructional videos easy, Jason is impressed with easy photo cleanup, and WELS Technology wants to hire you!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 41:31 — 57.1MB)
Instructional Design – While Martin is away, Sallie is joined by Prof. Rachel Feld from Martin Luther College and Jason Schmidt, Executive Director of Wisconsin Virtual School, as we kick off a new school year series – The Incredibles of EdTech. This week the discussion focus is on foundational (and “Mr. Incredible-like” strong and durable) frameworks for describing the impact of tech-enhanced teaching, including the PICRAT and Triple-E models.
Picks of the week
- Google Photos
- 5 Tips for Creating an Effective Virtual Field Trip
- National Park Service Teacher Resources – Check out resources from the Minuteman Missile National Historic Site
Community news & feedback
From the WELSTech Google Group
- School Technology Plans
- Resetting a non-managed Chromebook
- WELS is hiring, including the Tech Office needs for a Systems Administrator and Software Product Analyst
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!