WELSTech this week answers the why, what, who, how and where questions around policies and procedures for church and school. There’s also much to share about Adobe, the iPad mini, Christmas concert date announcements, and free tools for organizing goals and meetings. Plus, the WELSTech mailbag is full!
The time is now – Martin and Sallie share encouraging words for churches and schools to consider the many policies and procedures needed to effectively ensure security and privacy, document processes, and support members, employees and volunteers with the highest standards and consistency.
News in tech
Mark your calendars for December Christmas concerts, either in-person or live streamed
- Martin Luther College – Saturday, December 4 at 7:30 pm and Sunday, December 5 at 4:00 pm
- Wisconsin Lutheran College – Sunday, December 12 at 3:00 and 7:00 pm
Picks of the week
- EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Overview – free tools for organizing goals, meetings, and more, related to ideas from Traction by Gino Wickman.
- WELSTech Episodes 373a and 373b – Christmas Around the World – includes discussion from World Missions Administrator, Pastor Larry Schlomer, about their use of EOS tools in organizing the work of World Missions.
- Sharon Ragner from Fox Valley Lutheran High School wrote in with feedback on Episode 665 – Web Design Principles.
- Julia Wagenknect from Faith Lutheran Church in Anchorage, AK is looking for logo help for their preschool
We’re joined by Rachel Feld and Jason Schmidt for details on edtech at the Ed Conf!
- Add comments
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Join the WELSTech community:
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech