WELSTech once again leads off with the topic of the year, COVID-19, as we welcome Mr. Sunshine, Jason Schmidt, and discuss the impact the pandemic is having on education. We’ve got lots of news, picks, and community feedback to share as well as a link to the amazing synod-wide Easter hymn that brought Sallie to tears.
What does this mean? – This week’s round table includes Martin, Sallie, and Jason Schmidt, Instructional Technology Coach for Oconto Falls School District, as we discuss the current and future impact of the rapid transition to distance education during the COVID-19 pandemic.
News in tech:
MLC Day is May 6 – honoring the class of 2020 at Martin Luther College
Picks of the week:
Worship daily at 9 am Central (or access the archive at any time) with the Luther Preparatory School Chapel
Enjoy the WELS virtual choir singing I Know That My Redeemer Lives
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: