WELSTech returns with a discussion of digital law and digital rights and responsibilities, covering important lessons for students (and adults) regarding ethics, copyright, our freedom of speech, and responsibilities that come with it. We’ve also got Pinterest boards with supporting resources, as well as a further discussion of copyright related to movies and music in school settings.
Can do/Should do – Martin and Sallie welcome our semi-regular classroom technology correspondent, Jason Schmidt, and we discuss chapters 6 & 7 of Faithfully Connected – Digital Law and Digital Rights and Responsibilities.
- New on Spotify … WELS Daily Devotion and Through My Bible in Three Years
- MLC Holy Week devotion booklet and podcast
Picks of the week:
Ministry Pinterest resource:
- Pandora for Business
- Spotify for Business, a.k.a. Soundtrack Your Brand
- Hear from Justin, Josh, and Jason (J3) at WELS EdTechLead Summit – Early Bird pricing ends May 1!
- Divine Savior Named first SMART Exemplary School in Florida
Learn more about Jason’s pick of the week – Bark for Schools Demo
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 596 – Using Google for your School Intranet. Release date: Thursday, April 18.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: