It’s Holy Week on WELSTech, and the discussion centers around the why, what, and how of building school intranets. But the tech-in-ministry goodness doesn’t stop there. We have Easter images, WELS on your desktop, a projection worship discussion, a musical devotion Facebook Watch Party, and embedded audio on Google Slides to share as well. Enjoy!
Build a School Intranet with Google – The Let’s Build an Intranet series turns to privatizing, organizing, and collaborating on school information, and Martin and Sallie share ideas for building in the Google space. Reference the how-to video on Episode 588 for additional tips and demonstration of building these solutions.
News in tech:
- WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit attendees may win one of 40+ amazing giveaways!
- WELS Women’s Ministry Conference – July 18-20 at Luther Prep School
Picks of the week:
- 10 Essential Rules for Projecting Worship Graphics
- BONUS: Song Select from CCLI
- 15 Things Every Church Must Have in its Technology Stack
- Enhance presentations in Slides with audio
- Bread for Beggars Musical Devotion featuring Pastor Caleb Schmiege on A Lamb Goes Uncomplaining Forth
- WELSTech 587 with Philip Wels
- PTZ Optics
- WELSTech Google Group
We have double the Easter joy in video format this week with President Schroeder’s Easter Message
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 597 – Kristen Knickelbein shares a preview of her #EdTechLead19 sectional titled Hack Outreach: Summer STEM+ Camp. Release date: Wednesday, March 24.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: