It’s edtech week on WELSTech, and Professor Rachel Feld is on hand to discuss the next chapter of our season-long book discussion, Faithfully Connected. Martin has new wearable tech, and Rachel shares pins for Lent. Plus, find out who’s up for celebrating the National Day of Unplugging.
Mind your manners – Martin Luther College Professor Rachel Feld joins our edtech book discussion of Faithfully Connected, chapter 5 – Digital Etiquette.
- Online disinhibition effect
- Popular “Roast Me” Reddit page draws concern over bullying claims
- PTO Today Family Tech Talk Night resources
- Common Sense Education
- Be Internet Awesome
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- 100+ Best Websites on the Internet from Make Use Of
- Fitbit Charge 3
Ministry Pinterest resource:
Check out Rachel’s Bible Lessons for Lent board
- Teaching With Technology by Prof. James Carlovsky
- The Lost Coins – A Christian Podcast Pilot – Contact the Christ in Media Institute with episode ideas
- Six Tech Tools to Try in 2019
Pastor Jeremy Mattek talks about how Grow in Grace has touched his ministry.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 591 – Pastor Peter Hagen shares his ideas regarding digital side doors to church. Release date: Wednesday, March 6.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: