590 – Digital Etiquette
It’s edtech week on WELSTech, and Professor Rachel Feld is on hand to discuss the next chapter of our season-long book discussion, Faithfully Connected. Martin has new wearable tech, and Rachel shares pins for Lent. Plus, find out who’s up for celebrating the National Day of Unplugging.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 51:14 — 47.5MB)
Mind your manners – Martin Luther College Professor Rachel Feld joins our edtech book discussion of Faithfully Connected, chapter 5 – Digital Etiquette.
- Online disinhibition effect
- Popular “Roast Me” Reddit page draws concern over bullying claims
- PTO Today Family Tech Talk Night resources
- Common Sense Education
- Be Internet Awesome
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
- 100+ Best Websites on the Internet from Make Use Of
- Fitbit Charge 3
Ministry Pinterest resource:
Check out Rachel’s Bible Lessons for Lent board
- Teaching With Technology by Prof. James Carlovsky
- The Lost Coins – A Christian Podcast Pilot – Contact the Christ in Media Institute with episode ideas
- Six Tech Tools to Try in 2019
Pastor Jeremy Mattek talks about how Grow in Grace has touched his ministry.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 591 – Pastor Peter Hagen shares his ideas regarding digital side doors to church. Release date: Wednesday, March 6.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram