575 – Encouraging Emails
On WELSTech we’re excited about next summer’s EdTechLead Summit, and today listeners will hear from a sectional speaker and learn more about what to expect at the event, so they can get excited too. There’s news from Flickr that may be concerning to some, plus Martin offers Amazon support for a much-desired feature.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 47:53 — 44.8MB)
The interview and discussion:
EdTechLead19 Speaker – Jon Ruddat shares a preview of his WELS Education, Technology, and Leadership Summit presentation titled “How to use MailChimp to Send Automated Encouraging Emails.”
News in Tech:
- Flickr storage change
- What should we do with the WELSTech Challenge Album?
- Foldable Smartphone from Samsung
Interactive Faith Online Bible Study
- To the Ends of the Earth: Beginning in Your Backyard – Led by Pastor Eric Roecker
- November 14 & 28 – 6 & 8 pm Central
Picks of the week:
- Thankful Bot by Noun Project
- Amazon Prime Households
- People’s Bible on Kindle – John
- From the WELSTech Google Group
- From the Facebook group Tech Tools for WELS Teachers
- 101 Google Lesson Ideas free ebook
- Learn more about using Salesforce for prospect management from Pastor Daniel Bondow, Grace, Milwaukee, WI – Recorded at WELSTech Conference 2015 IGNITE (30:25)
Featured videos and more:
Get excited for #EdTechLead19! We are!!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 576 – Northern Wisconsin District President Pastor Joel Zank discusses the work of district presidents and the technology that assists with call list generation. Release date: Wednesday, November 21.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!