This week on WELSTech, Martin and Sallie are side-by-side at WELS Center for Mission Ministry for the kickoff of the summer book series. Martin’s picks have health and safety in mind, and the discussion also includes both ebook and audio media tools.
We hope you’re hungry – The WELSTech Summer 2018 series will focus on the 3rd Edition of Brian Tracy’s book, Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done With Less, and the related Workbook.
Picks of the week:
- Pastor Peter Hagen suggests a podcast promo page on the WELSTech Wiki
- Check out the new WELS app
Meet the Author of Eat That Frog!, Brian Tracy, in this short video, Q&A: How Can I Overcome Procrastination?
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 554 – Martin and Sallie talk about chapters 1 & 2 of Eat That Frog! – Set the Table & Plan Every Day in Advance. Warning: There may be pen and paper involved! Release date: Wednesday, June 20.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: