The Gird Up! podcast is featured on this week’s WELSTech as Martin and Sallie are joined by Charlie Ungemach to discuss why a podcast just might be a viable ministry tool for you. Sallie also shows off her new “mobile” podcast studio!
The interview & discussion:
Ministry Podcasts – Martin and Sallie chat with teacher Charlie Ungemach about the ideas and efforts behind the Gird Up! podcast (Pippa | Facebook). Started in November 2017, the podcast byline is “Exploring what it means to be a man of God.” With over 50 podcasts released, Charlie shares tips and tricks for getting started and maintaining your own ministry podcast.
- Garage Band
- Adobe Audition
- WordPress PowerPress
- Ripl Pro
- How to Podcast: The Ultimate Guide to Podcasting
- How to Start Your Own Podcast
News in tech:
- Apple’s WWDC 2018 highlights little things adding up, especially in iOS12
- BibleWorks is closing June 15
Picks of the week:
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 553 – As WELSTech shifts gears for Summer, Martin and Sallie kick off a new book discussion series full of frogs! Release date: Thursday, June 14.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: