We wrap up “Awesome Apps” month on WELSTech with a look at the edtech space and insights from guest co-host Rachel Feld. Microsoft makes the news, we share a free eBook to help churches communicate on Instagram, and Martin reveals a great way to improve your Windows 10 knowledge for free.
Education apps- Our traditional end-of-month edtech focus brings Prof. Rachel Feld from Martin Luther College into the co-host chair as we explore favorite mobile apps for education.
- Common Sense Education Reviews & Ratings
News in tech:
Picks of the week:
Check out the Everyone Can Create curriculum from Apple
Learn how to make anything talk with ChatterPix by Duck Duck Moose.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 547 – Join us to celebrate #mlcday18 WELSTech-style. Release date: Wednesday, May 2.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: