It’s a new month and a new focus for WELSTech. October is all about video month. Your ministry may be missing out if it doesn’t have a video strategy. All month we’ll consider content, tools, and video platforms. Sallie takes her first swing at setting up live streaming on YouTube. It’s easier than you think!
October is for video – Martin and Sallie break the ice on this month’s WELSTech discussion focus, video. Why should congregations and schools consider video for communication? What type of content is appropriate for video delivery?
- Your Time of Grace
- Example video shorts on Instagram
- 3 Reasons Why Video Can Help Your Church Attract and Retain Guests
- 7 Ways Video Can Save Your Pastor Time
- Using Video to Promote You Next Church Event for Free
News in tech:
New Interactive Faith online Bible Study – Luther’s Lasting Impact – starts October 4. Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Prof. Joel Otto will lead the study on Wednesday’s October 4 to November 8 at 6 pm and 8 pm (central).
Picks of the week:
- YouTube Creators update – October news (PDF)
- YouTube Creator Hub
- WELS Office 365 Schools Community on Google Plus
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 518 – Next week we continue the video discussion, looking at the technology of creating video. Release date: Wednesday, October 10.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: