503 – Comparing Event Video Notes
On this week’s episode of WELSTech, Martin shares his thoughts on the iPad Pro as a laptop replacement for ministry. There’s also a post-wedding video discussion and some great tips for WELS ed tech leaders on getting started with a 1:1 initiative in your school.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 39:32 — 36.2MB)
iPads for Ministry – Continuing the summer focus on ministry resources, Martin shares the thoughts behind his recommendation of the 10.5 inch iPad Pro.
Picks of the week:
- WELS Google Schools Google+ community
- Ten reasons why technology is vital to education
- Why should computers be used in the classroom
- Troxell Communications, a participating vendor in the ShopWELS program
- 3 Shifts in the Use of Ed Tech
Ask the Bullet Journalist is this week’s addition to the WELSTech Instructional playlist on YouTube.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 504 – Martin and Sallie return from the long holiday weekend to talk QR codes for ministry. Release date: Wednesday, July 5.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!