474 – Promotion Time
On WELSTech this week, Professor Bill Pekrul from Martin Luther College joins the show to talk about ways to promote your church and school through social media and other digital channels. Sallie shares a list of favorite digital tools, while Martin drops his cell phone…on purpose.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 56:14 — 51.5MB)
The interview and discussion:
Promotion planning – Martin and Sallie talk with Professor Bill Pekrul, Director of Public Relations at Martin Luther College, about promoting church and school. Bill stresses the key to great promotions is adopting realistic, effective, and sustainable plans.
- Websites and Missions eBook
- Promoting Your School with the Technology of Today
- Building Church Websites: A Top Ten List
- Sample Content Schedule
- Stock Imagery:
News in tech:
Tune in for the Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Christmas Concert live stream on Sunday, December 11 at 3 and 7 pm Central
Picks of the week:
Check out the 30-day free trial of Proclaim 2.0
Replay the Martin Luther College live streamed Christmas Concert.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 475 – Martin and Sallie share listener feedback! Release date: Wednesday, December 14
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!