Welcome back to WELSTech. This week we share your community feedback covering technology plans, social network tips, and church year calendars. Throw in a 3D printed WELS Logo plus a large dose of doctrine joy, and there is something for everyone. Join the conversation!
3D printing meets ministry – Martin and Sallie open real and virtual mail bags to share listener’s helpful resources and ideas for using tech in public and personal ministry.
- Guidelines for Staff Use of Technology Resources
- MLC’s Acceptable Use Policy
- School Technology Planning
- Rubric for Comprehensive Technology Plan
- How Often Should You Post to Social Media
- 12 Questions to Improve Your Website
- 12 Creative Ways to Use Facebook Cover Images
- Google Classroom Guardian E-mail Summaries – Teachers | Guardians
- Instagram from Computer
- Google Security Checkup
- Minecraft Education Edition arrive November 1 – Companion Minecraft Breakouts
News in tech:
The Table Project is ending December 31, 2016. Possible alternatives:
Check out Martin’s Digital Christianship presentation, part of the Gospel Outreach with Media Fall 2016 online conference which runs through October 31.
Picks of the week:
- 2016-17 (Church Year A) worship resources
- Ubuntu – Install on Intel Compute Stick
Essay files at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary – Doctrine joy!
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 468 – Jason Schmidt is back in the guest host chair, with a healthy dose of sunshine in tow, as we dive into the latest Horizon Report for K-12 educational technology. Release date: Wednesday, September 28.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: