WELSTech is back with episode 466, a look at the social media platform Pinterest and how it can be used to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. It’s installment two of our year-long look at social media for ministry. We also bring you news of Christmas outreach resources, a free online conference, and an easy way to design verse images.
Pinning away – The Social Media for Ministry series is back, and this month’s focus is the media rich bookmarking app Pinterest (Martin’s favorite). View the full-size Pinterest for Ministry infographic, and check out the links below for more details.
- Use Pinterest to share the Christian good news
- 10 amazingly easy ways to live out your faith on Pinterest
- Sample churches, schools and organizations on Pinterest:
- Pinterest browser extensions for Chrome:
- Get the Pinterest mobile app
- Pinterest for Business
- Scheduling posts to Pinterest:
- Pinterest Image Optimization
Picks of the week:
Christmas 2016 outreach postcards – Order by October 26
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 467 – It’s Community Feedback week! Tune in because there’s always something new and helpful to explore. Release date: Wednesday, October 19.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail email@example.com
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community: