466: Social Media for Ministry: Pinterest
WELSTech is back with episode 466, a look at the social media platform Pinterest and how it can be used to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. It’s installment two of our year-long look at social media for ministry. We also bring you news of Christmas outreach resources, a free online conference, and an easy way to design verse images.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 45:27 — 41.6MB)
Pinning away – The Social Media for Ministry series is back, and this month’s focus is the media rich bookmarking app Pinterest (Martin’s favorite). View the full-size Pinterest for Ministry infographic, and check out the links below for more details.
- Use Pinterest to share the Christian good news
- 10 amazingly easy ways to live out your faith on Pinterest
- Sample churches, schools and organizations on Pinterest:
- Pinterest browser extensions for Chrome:
- Get the Pinterest mobile app
- Pinterest for Business
- Scheduling posts to Pinterest:
- Pinterest Image Optimization
Picks of the week:
Christmas 2016 outreach postcards – Order by October 26
This week we’ve added What’s Pinterest?, just one of the many helpful videos on the Pinterest YouTube channel, to the WELSTech Product Demo playlist.
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 467 – It’s Community Feedback week! Tune in because there’s always something new and helpful to explore. Release date: Wednesday, October 19.
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
- WELSTech Google Group
- WELSTech on Facebook
- WELSTech on Google+
- WELSTech on Pinterest
- WELSTech on Instagram
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!