405 – You and Your Camera
The WELSTech summer Imagine That series continues with a discussion of photography and an announcement of a new WELSTech Photo Challenge. There’s also 3D and camera exposure picks of the week and plus loads of community feedback!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 45:32 — 41.7MB)
Say Cheese – The latest WELSTech series, Imagine That, is back as Martin and Sallie discuss the ins and outs of photography including camera selection criteria, tutorials on lighting and exposure, and ideas for what to photograph in a church and school setting. They also announce details of the WELSTech Photo Challenge and the August photo categories.
- Mirrorless vs. DSLR
- Full Frame vs. Crop Sensor Cameras – Which One is Right For You
- Canon PowerShot SX60 review
- Tips & Solutions from B&H Photos
- Adorama video series
- Read about Privacy and download sample Media Consent Forms from the WELSTech Wiki
Picks of the week:
- The Drapers are building a Huxley RepRap 3D Printer and dreaming of things to print at Thingiverse!
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Introduction to Exposure
- Logos Pro Training
- Pastor Emile Burgess shared more Text Expander snippets for Christian Worship Supplement and other ministry resources
- The Sermon Podcasting Toolbox
- 12 Top Quality Free Church Graphics and Resources
- 12 Good Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship
- The Easier Way to Freeze Rows and Columns in Google Sheets
- Seesaw – 2.0 Release Notes
Coming up on WELSTech:
Episode 406 – Imagine That continues as Martin and Sallie share image editing techniques to enhance your photography. Join us Tuesday, August 18 at 4 pm Central – welstechlive.wels.net
- Add a comment
- Send us an e-mail [email protected]
- Add to the WELSTech wiki welstechwiki.gapps.wels.net
- Contribute to the #WELSTech Twitter conversation
- Follow us on Twitter – welstech, mspriggs and salliedraper
- Share with the Diigo group welstech
- Join the WELSTech community:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!